New and planned
Version 22.214.171.124 - 06.11.2023
- Correction of the display of XRechnung status in role center:
-> Sent XRechnung in the last 30 days
-> Draft XRechnung in outbox
Version 126.96.36.199 - 31.08.2023
- Extension of document sending profiles with the possibility of XRechnung processing
Version 188.8.131.52 - 25.08.2023
- Extension of Communication matrix by fields:
- Buyer Reference
- Add Document as Attachment
Version 184.108.40.206 - 31.07.2023
- Compatibility with XRechnung 2.3
- Ident-Id (Leitweg-Id) check only optional - no longer leading to error
- Possibility to set XRechnung version and identifier in setup
- Fixes permission issues when using XRechnung using supplied permission sets.
Version 220.127.116.11 - 31.05.2023
- Fixes insufficient permissions at XRechnung creation and sending
Version 18.104.22.168 - 22.05.2023
- Integration of Connector 365 Mail Attachments Plus
- Possibility to flexibly set in the dialog which attachments are embedded in the XRechnung XML file and which are considered as additional attachments via mail
Version 22.214.171.124 - 26.04.2023
- Writing a negative validation report when sending via Easy Batch no longer results in an error.
Version 126.96.36.199 - 14.04.2023
- Implementation of additional table for saving additional files for each process.
Version 188.8.131.52 - 06.01.2023
- Implementation of new license check.
Version 184.108.40.206 from 17.11.2022
- Error Correction: Using the app together with other COnnector 365 Apps Easy Batch and Addressee Control no longer results in an error.
Version 220.127.116.11 from 04.11.2022
- Compatibility with Connector 365 Addressee Control App
- Improved form for license orders
Version 18.104.22.168 from 21.10.2022
- The usage combined with apps Mail Subject Plus and Easy Batch no longer results in an error during the send process.
- Changes within the Email dialog no longer result in an error.
Version 22.214.171.124 from 23.09.2022
- Dependency from the new version of app Connector 365 Base (126.96.36.199)
- Transfering table “Joblist Entry” to “Activity Entry”
- Compatibility with XRechnung 2.2
- Improvements in the integration of Connector 365 Easy Batch app
- Possibility to control and overwrite XML fields by event.
- Document layout now overrides report selection per usage.
- Error correction dialog: Subpage “Attachments” was displayed twice.
- The correct e-mail layout is now always used.
- Service area is now available for XRechnung.
- Bug fixes
- Support for service invoices and service credit notes
- Bug fixes
- Integration to Easy Batch
- The Connector 365 XRechnung app now relies on our base app
- Adding events to control the XRechnung
- Bug fixes
- Status tracking in Role center
- Invoice accompanying attachments
- Revised XRechnung dialog
- Syntax check of Ident ID
- Extension of input for Ident IDs
- XRechnung version adapted
- Creating an XRechnung XML file
- Sending the XRechnung by mail using the standard BC Mail dialog.
- Sending of a validation report, which confirms the conformity of the invoice to the recipient.
- Displaying the validation report for the user in case of “non-conformity”
- Aborting the sending in case of “non-conformity”
- Improvement of the WebService query / DLL for the check report