New and planned
Planned functions for future versions
- Reactivation of negative jobs
- Contacts editable in dialog
Version 220.127.116.11 - 07.08.2023
- New Event OnBeforeWriteJSONContent for overriding address data.
- Implementation of E-POST in the functions of the doucment sending profile
- Improvement of E-POST setup:
- Credentials can now be copied from another company.
- Contact data of the E-POST administrator (e-mail address, mobile no.) can now be changed from within the setup.
Version 18.104.22.168 - 22.05.2023
- Support for document types from service area
Version 22.214.171.124 - 14.04.2023
- Corrected the view of the status cue in the role center.
Version 126.96.36.199 - 03.03.2023
- Correction for sending external documents:
- The parameter DocName no longer needs to be filled for successfully sending external documents.
Version 188.8.131.52 - 16.02.2023
- Added function for sending of external documents
Version 184.108.40.206 - 15.02.2023
- Hotfix: Necessary adjustments to the data format transferred to E-Post-API due to changes in the E-Post-Api interface.
-> Corrects message about incorrect conversion of data
Version 220.127.116.11 - 19.01.2023
- Integration of Connector 365 permission sets View, Edit und Setup.
- Correction of the date filter of status cues in the role center.
- The sender address will be correctly taken from the company information from now on.
Version 18.104.22.168 - 06.01.2023
- Implementation of new license check.
Version 22.214.171.124 from 04.11.2022
- Improved form for license orders
- Compatibility with Connector 365 Addressee Control App
- Sending of purchase documents (Purchase Order, Posted Return Order)
- Dependency from the new version of app Connector 365 Base (126.96.36.199)
- Moved table “joblist Entry” to “Activity Entry”
- Automated status request for pending E-POST letters via job queue.
- Specific special characters (",\) within address information no longer result in errors during processing.
- Overflowing address information will no longer be considered, that erros no longeroccur during processing
- Country codes are automatically read during installation and written to the “Countries/Region” table.
- Global presetting for dialog and letter parameters possible in the “Connector 365 Setup” page.
- New field “Use for E-POST” added to “Report selection sales” and “Report selection reminder”. Only reports with a check mark are taken into account.
- Test period changed to 30 days. Previously, 5 free letters were possible here.
- Bug fixes in the setup
- Bug fixes
- Integration to Easy Batch
- Corrections in the translation
Sending of other document types (credit notes, reminders, quotations, orders)
- Posted Sales Credit Memos
- Issued Reminders
- Sales orders
Sending duplex letters
Sending status (joblist) in the factbox per document in the overview
Two boxes for the joblist in the Role center
The Connector 365 XRechnung app now relies on our base app
- Sending E-POST letters from posted sales invoices
- Shipping in color or b/w
- Registered mail (posting/return receipt)
- Archiving sent letters
- Shipping abroad
*The Connector 365 E-POST App is powered by the E-POSTBUSINESS API, a service of the Deutsche Post#