New and planned
- Creating an XRechnung XML file
- Sending the XRechnung by mail using the standard BC Mail dialog.
- Sending of a validation report, which confirms the conformity of the invoice to the recipient.
- Displaying the validation report for the user in case of “non-conformity”
- Aborting the sending in case of “non-conformity”
- Improvement of the WebService query / DLL for the check report
Planned features for future versions
- Status tracking in Role center
- Invoice accompanying attachments
- Revised XRechnung dialog
- Syntax check of Ident ID
- Extension of input for Ident IDs
- XRechnung version adapted